I don't remember my password!
If you've forgotten your password, follow these steps: (A video is available at the bottom of the page)
- Go to the Account Management page.
- Click Cant Log in?.
- Enter your NC Account Email Address and click Continue.
- You will receive an email containing an automatically-generated temporary password for your NC Account.
- Copy the password from that email.
- Return to the Account Management page.
- Enter your NC Account name and the password you copied from the e-mail.
- Click Login.
- When prompted, enter the current password again (the temporary one sent to you in the e-mail), and then enter a new password for your NC Account twice.
- Click Update.
I know my old password, but I don't like it anymore.
If you know your old password, but want to change it (always a good practice if you think someone might have found out your password and you want to make your account secure), follow these steps: (A video is available at the bottom of the page)
- Log into the Account Management page.
- Click the Change Password link located in the NC Account Profile section.
- Enter your current password, and your new password choice twice in the fields provided.
- Your password must be between 8-16 characters, contain letters and at least one number or special character, cannot have more than 2 numbers or letters in a row, and must be different from your display name and email address.
- Your current and new passwords cannot be the same.
- Your password is case sensitive.
- Click OK.
- You will receive a confirmation that your password has successfully been changed.
- Click Account Management to go back to your account profile.
- You should receive an email confirming that the password reset was successful.
I'm not receiving any emails!
If you don't receive an email, it's very possible that you don't have an NC Account (NC Accounts are different from Guild Wars 2 accounts and NCSOFT Master Accounts). The best solution here is to attempt to create an NC Account, and see if your email is already in use.